PHAENON X Mini / Pro
The units of the PHAENON X Mini and Pro series are high-end color laser projectors for professional applications with wide range of laser output powers.
A modular laser system based on unique red and blue laser diode modules manufactured by LaserAnimation combined with a green plus possibly a yellow or a orange Genesis Taipan OPSL laser source is integrated.
The laser sources stand out due to their high beam quality in rich colors, low divergence as well as their enormous durability. The parameters for operating temperature and current set by the manufacturer of the laser sources are observed strictly in order to maximize their life expectancy.
Special optical components for beam forming, beam combination and focusing and their professional placement and setup guarantee a sharp precise beam with a homogeneous beam profile and low divergence, even over longer distances.
- Modular laser system based on unique red and blue laser diode modules manufactured by LaserAnimation combined with a green plus yellow or orange Genesis Taipan OPSL
Wavelengths: 638 nm I 577 nm oder 590 nm I 532 nm I 488 nm / 480 nm I 445 nm
- Technically perfected reliable laser diode as well as Taipan drivers for each laser source guarantee a completely balanced projection picture. All color curves are calibrated so that mixed colors do not change when fading in or out.
- CT 6210H X, Y scanners with LaserAnimation's time-tested Turbo Scan driver guarantee an excellent projection quality
scan system speed: > 30 k (35 k), maximum projection angle: 80° (typical 50°), reaction time (2° opt. step): 0.2ms, aperture: 4 mm
- "Electronic Masking" plus "Safety Masking" → unique safety technology
Using the controlling software "La Toolbox" a graphical mask can be generated from geometric shapes in a way similar to a vector based graphics software. The laser intensity can be defined individually for each shape. Thereby it is possible to limit the laser output for certain areas such as the auditorium or opposite beamers.
- Motorized beam adjustment allows the comfortable adjustment of the beam superposition. The position of eachcolored beam can be readjusted until all colors are superposed exactly. The projector does not need to be removed from the platform.
- Control software "LA Toolbox" for PC or Mac included
- Display with jog dial control for setting operation values on the projector (PHAENON X Pro only)
- LAN interface
- WLAN module for remote control using iPod, iPhone, iPad with existing "LAToolbox App" (Wifi version of "LA Toolbox" software)
- Temperature controlled low noise fans with high efficiency ("Papst")
- Peltier elements which either heat up or cool down
- Aluminum anodized housing, dustproof according to IP 54
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- PHAENON X Mini: 375 mm x 291 mm x 223 mm
- PHAENON X Pro: 420 mm x 406 mm x 223 mm or 620 mm x 406 mm x 223 mm
- Stable stainless steel yoke for safe installation on truss
- Protector for output window
- Built-in grating module containing two effect wheels each equipped with different glass gratings for phantastic background effects
- Integrated laser show controller "Lasergraph DSP compact Mark 2"
Thereby the laser projector becomes a complete independent laser show system which can be used to play back as well as program laser shows.
- LD Optics → special optics to reduce the divergence of Taipan OPSL laser source(s)
||Specified Laser Output [mW]|
|Pro 15500 O
|Pro 15500 Y