PHAENON X AT
High-end full color laser projectors exclusively based on Coherent Taipan laser sources manufactured by Coherent Inc.
- Modular laser system based on Genesis Taipan OPSL with following wavelengths:
639 nm I 577 nm oder 590 nm I 532 nm I 488 nm / 480 nm I 460 nm
- Technically perfected reliable Taipan drivers for each laser source guarantee a completely balanced projection picture. All color curves are calibrated so that mixed colors do not change when fading in or out.
- CT 6210H X, Y scanners with LaserAnimation's time-tested Turbo Scan driver guarantee an excellent projection quality
scan system speed: 40 k ILDA 8°, maximum projection angle: 80° (typical 50°), reaction time (2° opt. step): 0.2ms, aperture: 4 mm
- "Electronic Masking" plus "Safety Masking" → unique safety technology
Using the controlling software "La Toolbox" a graphical mask can be generated from geometric shapes in a way similar to a vector based graphics software. The laser intensity can be defined individually for each shape. Thereby it is possible to limit the laser output for certain areas such as the auditorium or opposite beamers.
- Motorized beam adjustment allows the comfortable adjustment of the beam superposition. The position of eachcolored beam can be readjusted until all colors are superposed exactly. The projector does not need to be removed from the platform.
- LAN interface for control via "LA Toolbox" software installed on a PC or Mac
"LA Toolbox" is included with the shipment
- Display with jog dial control for setting operation values on the projector
- WLAN connectcor
- Temperature controlled low noise fans with high efficiency ("Papst")
- Peltier elements which either heat up or cool down
- Aluminum anodized housing, dustproof according to IP 54
Dimensions (L x W x H):
- PHAENON X AT compact: 420 mm x 406 mm x 223 mm
- PHAENON X AT regular: 620 mm x 406 mm x 223 mm
- Stable stainless steel yoke for safe installation on truss
- Protector for output window
- Built-in grating module containing two effect wheels each equipped with different glass gratings for fantastic background effects
- Integrated laser show controller Lasergraph DSP compact (PCB)
Thereby the laser projector becomes a complete independent laser show system which can be used to play back as well as program laser shows.
- LD Optics → special optics to reduce the divergence
|PHAENON X AT
||Specified Laser Output @ Source [mW]|