With the market launch of the mobile All-In-One BLITZ laser systems LaserAnimation had set a milestone in its portfolio in 2003.
The prototype "Accurate BLITZ" was one of the world's first laser projectors with built-in green DPSS laser, scanner unit and laser show controller at that time.
The BLITZ laser systems have been developed continually, so today with the BLITZ Basic a green laser projector is available which has well proven during numerous applications over the years.
- Default laser source (s): 532 nm Genesis Taipan OPSL - one or two are integrated depending on the desired output power
- Technically perfected reliable Taipan driver (s) guarantee long life time as well as a perfect projection.
- CT 6210H X, Y scanners with LaserAnimation's time-tested Turbo Scan driver guarantee an excellent projection quality
Scan system speed: 40 k ILDA 8°, maximum projection angle: 80° (typical 50°), reaction time (2° opt. step): < 0.2 ms, aperture: 4 mm
- "LA Toolbox" software for remote control via PC or Mac
- Well thought cooling system containing heat sink, peltier elements and temperature controlled low noise fans
- Powder coated steel sheet housing, dustproof according to IP 54
Dimensions: 340 mm x 245 mm x 210 mm (L x W x H)
- Built-in Grating module containing two effect wheels each equipped with different glass gratings for fantastic background effects
- Integrated laser show controller Lasergraph DSP compact (PCB)
Thereby the laser projector becomes a complete independent laser show system which can be used to play back as well as program laser shows.
- Wide angle lens for expanding the laser output (mountable to the laser output window)
|Type||Total Laser Output
|BLITZ Basic G3 PD1)
|BLITZ Basic G5||5000 mW|
|BLITZ Basic G8||8000 mW|
|BLITZ Basic G10||10.000 mW|
|BLITZ Basic Dual G16||16.000 mW|
|BLITZ Basic Dual G20||20.000 mW|
1) Pure Diode - 520 nm green laser diode module made by LaserAnimation