Support for wysiwyg Visualiation Software
wysiwyg is an award-winning lighting design software created by CAST Software Ltd. from Canada. It allows a highly realistic visualization of a complete stage design for show productions.
An important feature of the new software release wysiwyg R34 is the integration of laser visualization.
The latest versions of LpvPlayer and LpvCreator already contain the wysiwyg support.
The Lasergraph DSP software will support wysiwyg with the next release.
1. ILDA Award for FLUIDIC
First place in the category "Innovative Application" during the 2014 ILDA Conference.
2. Festival at Brandenburg Gate November 9, 2014 also with Laser
On November 9th 2014, the 25th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall, a big peoples' party was held at the Brandenburg Gate ...
3. New Release Lasergraph DSP Software 14-11-12
1. New Free Update of proTize max Plug-in
Supports Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 and feature two new parameters which extremely enhance laser output quality :
- Adjustable Softblanking parameter inside the Modifier Stack. Every object can now have a different softblanking attribute.
- Adjustable "Black Threshold" in the proTize parameter.
2. New Release GoboWizard and DeeMagiX
- GoboWizard Dated 14-09-30
Beside some internal changes we added the menu "IP configuration" feature (main menu tab "Setup" ) to make it easier to change IP and Subnet from inside the GoboWizard.
- DeeMagiX Version 4 Feature free adjustable colors, 16 selectable DGCs, adjustable scan frequency
3. PHAENON X AT 30000 - Laser Projector with 7 TAIPANs
For high-power outdoor applications the PHAENON X AT 30000 is now available
4. LaserAnimation Supports Festival of Lights as well as Berlin Leuchtet
- FoL: Concert "Lumissimo" at Berliner Dom
- Berlin Leuchtet: Europacenter, Siegesäule, Dom Aquareé, Shopping center "Galaria Kaufhof"
1. New Release Lasergraph DSP Software Dated 14-08-20
- Different test patterns can now be selected: In addition to the known DSP test pattern the pictures within the catalog "Testpattern.CATL" can be used.
- New command "Find" opens the selection list for timescript commands.
- Restriction of the movement in the DGC was enhanced.
New Release LA Toolbox Software Dated 2014-08-15
- LAN Functionality for Mac / PC:
All functions and parameters / diagnosis of multiple laser projectors can now be controlled by one "LA Toolbox" via ethernet.
- The laser output for all connected laser devices is switched off immediately when clicking the “Disable All” button.
3. Support for Art Project "Destructive Observation Field"
Laser in a new Dimension - performed by the artist R. Henke.
This impressive multicolor laser installation was shown in Lille (France) and Berlin.
Robert Henke choose the PHAENON X Pro with orange laser source.
4. Central Emergency-Off Box
If you have several laser projectors in one installation you may want to use just one E-stop.
Our new "E-stop Distribution Box" features six galvanic separated connectors for six projectors and can be expanded for more projectors. This box enables all projectors with serial control to use the features of the new LA Toolbox. No additional serial-USB converter is needed
LaserAnimation Supported Wings of Time
The spectacular multimedia project "Wings of Time" was realized by the French Company ECA2 on the small Sentosa island, a leisure paradise 10 km south of Singapore.
Four of our high-end PHAENON X as well as four of our successful BLITZ laser projectors provide the necessary laser power - 90 W in total.
The laser was wonderfully designed by our friend Claude Lifante.
New Release Lasergraph DSP Software Dated 14-07-08
Selection list for Timescript commands instead entering these commands using the menu
New Release Lasergraph DSP Software 14-05-15 with Important Feature: "Laser Disable" via Ethernet
The new function "Laser Disable" offers a simple way to activate resp. deactivate the laser output on one or more Lasergraph DSP Mark 2 from one or more positions.
In addition the Lasergraph DSP Mark 2 can be combined into groups and if necessary these groups can be turned on or off independent of each other.
For operation there is the new software "Laser Disable", which runs under Windows or Mac OSX.
Since all communication is done over Ethernet no additional cables have to be installed and the individual emergency-off buttons can be placed in different locations (e.g. FOH and backstage)
Our New Offer for Lasergraph DSP Clients
Lasergraph DSP users can now purchase the visualization software supported by the DSP:
- Realizzer 3D
- Capture Polar
- Depence V:3D
- Creating a stage setup
- Importing 3D models
- Working with media/lasers
- Mapping laser onto 3D objects
- Integrating Capture into the Lasergraph DSP workflow
Neues Lasergraph DSP Software Release 14-03-11
- Three new commands in the trickfilm for picture output onto one or more projection zones...
- New command "Subroutine"...
- Support for visualization software "Realizzer 3D"
LaserAnimation presents a new hardware platform of its legendary Lasergraph DSP series, the Lasergraph DSP travel.
Small. Light. Powerful.
Perfectly Designed for Mobile Applications
This laser show controller offers full performance at a much smaller volume, because the new design makes it possible to integrate a complete Lasergraph DSP compact Mark 2 into a small lightweight ABS Polymer housing.
1. Award for 500 integrated TAIPANS
2. Lasergrid for Premiere of Laser Headlights on Audi R18
LaserAnimation supported a spectacular laser project by providing the necessary laser technology on the occasion of the CES 2014 (Consumer Electronics Show) in Las Vegas.